- Easy for the photographer to set up without technical knowledge
- Multiple formats and prices can be offered for each picture
- No up front payments are needed to get started
- No need to sign up with or upload pictures to a 3rd party company other than your payment gateway
- WordPress built in post types and categories are used for pricing instead of having to duplicate the categories for your online store
- All image posts can be automatically have a price attached for selling without having to set up a product page for each individual photograph
- Buy buttons are set up as WordPress widgets to they can be added to the side bar of any theme with drag and drop
- A default price is set for each format which can be overridden per photograph or per image
- PayPal payments accepted as the default payment gateway
Version 1 Release February 2015
After feedback from the beta version the first official release of WordPress Sell Photo is almost ready.
You can preview the new Admin panel and find out about future plans for the plugin in this blog post.
If you would like to try version 1 of the plugin and help to shape future versions with your feedback then please leave your email in the box below to recieve the release first.
Spread The Word!
Please share this page to help us connect with more people who can help us shape this plugins into the easiest system for selling photography on WordPress.
Support This Project!
If you would like to help to speed up the development of this project then please consider making a donation to cover development time. Suggested amount 25 GBP.
You will also be notified of the latest updates and will be credited on the project page with an optonal link to promote your own page or project.